All patient health care information at 威尼斯人总站 is confidential and protected by State and Federal laws and HIPAA regulations. Medical records can only be released with proper authorization from the patient or the patient's legally authorized representative (unless otherwise authorized by law).
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, office hours may vary.
All requests for the release of medical records must be submitted in writing and must be dated and signed by the patient or the patient's legally authorized representative. In the case of a minor, the parent or guardian must sign the authorization.
If you would like to submit a medical records request (in 英语 and 西班牙语) online for continuum of care, 请点击下面. By requesting online, you can select the delivery method: email, mail or pick up by appointment.
Please note that different forms are used if you are the patient or if you are a patient representative making the request. All requests will be processed within ten (10) business days of receipt of this request.
If you would like to submit a medical records request (in 英语 and/or 西班牙语) online for continuum of care, 请点击下面. By request online, you can select the delivery method: email, mail or pick up by appointment.
Please note that different forms are used if you are the patient or if you are a patient representative making the request. All requests will be processed within ten (10) business days of receipt of this request.病人的形式 患者代表形式
病人形式(西班牙语) 患者代表形式 (西班牙语)
For all other requests, follow the instructions below.
- Download Authorization and Complete form.
- You may mail your completed request forms to:
Baptist Health Authorization for Release of Health Information form can be downloaded by clicking on the link:
Attn: Health Information Management (follow links for facility addresses)
Fees for medical records will be charged in accordance with applicable State and Federal regulations:
- F.S. 395.3025 – Fees for medical record copies related to Health facilities and ambulatory surgery
- F.S. 456.057 – Fees for medical record copies related to Healthcare practitioners and physicians’ offices
- 45 CFR(§164.524)(c)(4) – Fees for electronic copy of records
For your convenience and to expedite your treatment we can fax your records directly to your physician’s office, 然而, if you prefer we can email/mail them directly to you. Arrangements can be made to pick up your medical records at one of the 威尼斯人总站 hospitals. Please allow up to 3 business days to process your request. You will be contacted when medical records are available for pick up.
额外的信息, please contact the Health Information Department at Miami-Dade or in Broward.
The HIM Department is responsible for the creation of a birth certificate for all live-born infants delivered at or in route to a 威尼斯人总站 facility. All Baptist Health birthing facilities are currently using the Electronic Birth Registration System (EBRS) from the State of Florida, 生命统计署.
利用电子束记录, completed birth certificates are filled immediately with the State allowing qualified individuals to receive a certified copy of the birth certificate on the day the birth certificate is completed. Copies of birth certificates must be requested through the 生命统计署, who is solely responsible for distributing the birth certificate.
To obtain information on requesting copies or making amendments to birth certificates, please contact the 生命统计署.
What you need to know at time of delivery
- Have a name for your baby before giving birth. A Birth Certificate Representative will contact the mother on the day following the birth of the infant to complete the birth certificate.
- Review the information carefully before signing. The Birth Certificate is a legal document and once filed with the 生命统计署, changes may only be made through an amendment. The 生命统计署 has a $20.处理修改的费用.
- Unmarried parents/Claiming paternity. In order to have the father’s information on the birth certificate, the father must be present to sign and have notarized the birth certificate. 威尼斯人总站 provides notary services for birth certificates.